Sunday 18 March 2012

First Makeup Trial




All smiles. If client is happy I'm happy.


I threw in the extra Head Tie all part of the service.


I was a bit nervous as I wasn't sure whether or not extending her high brows would look good on her as it usually does for me but it turned out fab in the end. A little experimentation and risk goes a long way.

Here goes..... I hope she likes it.

This is the first couple of pictures prior to trial. Lets go... 

Makeup Trial. First Client at the start of 2012. There is plenty more to come too, I 'm so excited. I must admit, my job is so much easier when dealing with women like you who are very patient and supportive. A very big thank you Rukki for choosing  me to be part of your wedding. I truly look forward to it, in the mean time best wishes with all the preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment