Saturday 17 March 2012

British Female Inventors & Innovators Network





I was not only delighted but elated when Grace Facequizite called me and asked if I would like to work alongside her and  Adebayo Jones who had organised the event. Held at the Royal Overseas League for the British Female Inventors & Innovators Network(BFINN) Symposium in collaboration with British Innovation Show(BIS) ...which was by the way a big SUCCESS. 
 It was very last minute and our schedule was extremely tight. Fortunately for us the models were not only beautiful but calm, polite and collected. It's a shame I was unable to stay to the very end and watch the fashion show; but at least I managed to take a picture. Above is a picture of myself (on the right) and Grace Facequizite Makeup Artist team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment