Sunday 18 March 2012

Sister's recommendation...




















I thought my sister was joking when she suggested I do her friend's makeup and  as per usual I did not take her too seriously. At the time I had other pressing matters I was dealing with. She informed me three months prior but the information went in one ear and straight out the other. Just weeks before the wedding I was asked to do a trial of which went really well. From that moment on I was well on my way to being hired for her friend's special day. Thinking back I must admit was a very tedious day. I was put under a lot of pressure (eight women's makeup in the space of two hours). I guess the pictures speak louder than words. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Happy Married Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment