Saturday 17 March 2012

Wise words...


Sometimes I want to talk but there's water in my mouth.What advice can I give to someone whose mother was killed and eaten by lion? No one can drink water more than he who drowns and dies at sea. Everybody in life is fighting a war.Whoever said he has never lied before is definitely lying again. The problem of the eyes is not what it has never seen before, but what it has seen and may never see again. Experience determines action. Never laugh at a man who is fighting an ordinary fly with gun. Real sleep is from the heart, not from closing eyes. Hatred is a diseases, it becomes incurable when it affects the heart. A polluted heart contaminates the soul.The sight of the heart travels faster than the sight of the eyes.When the heart is desperate for something the eyes and brain become powerless. To see life in a better way to close your eyes. Whoever beat his drums in public might end up dancing alone. Its not a secret anymore if you tell anyone. Never regret over anything that once made you happy in life. Don't write your success story if your still suffering. Any story you start with a lie will always end up in shame. There's no sympathy for a person who is fighting a war against himself. Never break a promise you make to yourself. What you say in my presence is not as important as what you say when am not around.....Akin Al Ameen (my mother's beloved  son).

1 comment:

  1. At long last, I've decided to create my own blog. I'm so glad I did as it's way over due. Once I get my head round it I'll be well on my way to becoming a full blown Blogger...lol

    ReplyDelete