Monday 19 March 2012

My Passion...


A good friend (in above picture) came in from Nigeria and stayed over at my place for a few days. One morning she sat down to apply her make up and as usual there were too many obvious mistakes that to be honest annoyed me. The uneven eye-liner and wrong choice of foundation she was using (Bobbi Brown) etc. No offence, I think Bobbi Brown are great. I just think my friend bought the wrong type of foundation. Being the typical me, I picked up the brush and started applying colours to her eyes, correcting her mistakes and before you know it I've given her a full makeover. It's funny moments before she had sent me on errand, I got so irritated and annoyed I refused and told her 'mi casa es su casa'. As I was rounding up she said 'Make up is definitely your calling and passion for real, I asked you to prepare breakfast and you refused insisting you were in a rush. Now, here you are painting my face with sheer diligence and commitment. Keep it up there's no limit to what you can achieve'. It's been while since we last spoke but for what it's worth thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment