Wednesday 4 April 2012


British Nigeria Law Forum Dinner Gala 2011 in Kesington Holiday Inn Hotel. Above is myself and family lawyer/friend Paul Esheyigba.

It's funny the most accomplished people I know never brag or make noise about who or what they are. I'm fortunate enough to surround myself with such people and hope to follow in their foot steps too :-) Mrs Akinsanya (General Medical Council)
  
Paul you are one of the smartest people I've never known. A diplomat who resolves issues as soon as they arise. It's comes as no surprise why you were appointed Proxy. Regardless of how difficult the situation may seem you apply wisdom, patience, experience and sound knowledge. I absolutely adore you, in my own funny way from a distance that is. I lay out all my anxieties and concerns to you, no matter how trivial they are you listen. You took me under your wing when the chips were down. I am where I am today because you and dad both stood your grounds. Perfect timing too, I would have carried on wallowing in my own world. No matter how big or small we sit round the table we manage and eat to our heart's content. Blessed are the part taker's of this great feast....(song). There is love in sharing I'm sure you'll agree? Through the many ups and down's you have always been there not just for me but the entire family. It's no wonder Dad admire's you and that is A LOT. I think it's because he can relate to your integrity, transparency and more importantly your honesty. In fact we all do, no thanks to Mum I suppose. It's a promise I'll make you proud. I don't think there is enough words to express my profound gratitude. I guess I can only express it through my accomplishments ;-) With the good news you shared I was pleased. It was so coincidental too. I show up unannounced as always to share your joy. I guess it was my turn to be there for you too. 'To be delayed is not to be denied' as Mum would say. Congratulations once again on your new role. This is just the beginning. It's your time and you truly deserve it.

Best wishes profound.

No comments:

Post a Comment